Founded in late 2009, Magnolia Ventures is primarily a seed-stage venture capital fund. From time-to-time, we also participate in secondary transactions in late-stage companies. We have a track record of advising successful teams in the earliest days of founding.
The characteristics of the companies we invest in are:
- Creating or leveraging disruptive technologies and solutions to change existing markets
- Looking for operational, sales and marketing advice from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Searching to utilize our expertise, experience and relationships
- Models that present clear paths to profitability and / or liquidity solutions
- Headquartered in United States and/or Europe
We seed concepts from $50,000 to $1,000,000 and often invest alongside other seed-stage venture funds.
Meet the Team
Philip H. Reicherz
Founder & Managing Partner
Megan E. Quinn
Graham C. Phillips